photo menubalk blog 80px transparant_zpsaff9jack.png photo menubalk who am i 80px transparant_zpsz4xyv49g.png photo menubalk my outfits 80px transparant_zpsj4azchrr.png photo menubalk press 80px transparant_zpszqsrpw8s.png

Sneak Peek: Christmas collection 2014

woensdag 11 juni 2014

I know I know, summer has just started.

But as you might know (or not), fashion is always one step ahead of us.
In August we're already choosing collections for next summer
and in February we do the same but for winter.

And just two weeks ago, I had to pick out the X-mas collection 2014 for the shop.


So ladies, here's an exclusive sneak peek from what we will be wearing this years 
Christmas and New Year's Eve Parties.

Enjoy! ;) 

PS: I'm so sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.
I forgot my camera and so I had to shoot them with my iPhone.

My Favourite ;)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten